Sophistication Engulfs the 2017 Honda Pilot Interior
Standard and Available Comfort Features
Kelley Blue Book
describes the interior of the 2017 Honda Pilot as “luxurious” and “sophisticated,” and throughout the trim level offerings
of the Honda Pilot are comfort features and equipment that make any journey more relaxed and pleasant. Whether you’re looking at the entry-level LX or the top-of-the-line Elite, you’ll find an upscale vibe with soft, well-crafted touches.
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control – Coming standard on the EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite trim levels is a tri-zone automatic climate control that ensures everyone inside the Pilot, no matter which row they’re sitting in, will be comfortable with a temperature that is adjusted to their preferences.
- Charge Up – Inside some trim levels of the Pilot are up to five USB ports to charge up all of your devices. There are also two auxiliary jacks for headphones, and up to three 12-volt outlets, a 115-volt outlet, and an HDMI port.
- Lights – Starting with the EX trim, automatic headlights, fog lights, and LED daytime running lights are all standard on the Pilot.
With room for up to eight passengers, plenty of cargo space, and seats that can be configured in several different ways, the interior of the Pilot is versatile enough to accommodate everything and everyone you need on your journey. And the space up front is just as comfortable as in the back, even for the tallest among your crew.
- Front Seats – Wide and supportive where you need it most, the front seats offer 40.1 inches of headroom and 40.9 inches of legroom.
- Rear Seats – The middle seats have 40.2 inches of headroom and 38.4 inches of legroom. In the third row, passengers have 38.9 inches of headroom and 31.9 inches of legroom.
- Available Seating Features – The Touring trim level ups the ante in terms of seats with heated front seats and a second row that slides and reclines for added comfort whether it’s a long journey or a short dash around the corner.
- Cargo Space – With all the seats intact, the cargo area behind the third row measures at 18.5 cubic feet. With the third row folded flat, that cargo space expands to measure at 55.9 cubic feet. And for those times when you have more cargo to haul than passengers, drivers will get up to 109 cubic feet with both the second and third rear seats folded flat, giving you room enough for whatever you need to transport, whether it’s a mountain bike or a loveseat.
Technology and Entertainment
Expect the Pilot to keep you connected and entertained while on the road with a number of technology and entertainment features
inside. Perfect for families on long road trips, for keeping connected while on the daily commute, or for locating that new restaurant, the technology and entertainment features inside support every journey.
- Rear Entertainment System – In the rear of the Pilot is a 9-inch drop-down screen with DVD and Blu-ray compatibility.
- Navigation System – The available navigation system inside the Pilot is satellite-linked with 3D renderings of the Pilot’s surroundings to help orient the driver to buildings and landmarks.
- Rearview Camera – The multi-angle rearview camera allows Pilot drivers to switch between Normal, Wide, and Top-Down views, which makes checking the surroundings of the Pilot and backing in and out of tight spaces much easier and safer.
- Audio – Bluetooth streaming audio as well as available Apple CarPlay and Android Auto gives you access to all your favorite content, while Pandora compatibility, Sirius XM Radio, and HD Radio can expose you to new artists or let you rediscover old ones all within the comfort of your Pilot.
Test Drive Today
Visit any Wisconsin Heartland Honda Dealer today to explore our current offers and learn more about the 2017 Honda Pilot and all the interior features it provides to drivers across all five trim levels. Sit behind the wheel for some firsthand experience on the road when you take the 2017 Honda Pilot for a test drive today.