Honda Maintenance Schedule
Honda has a recommended maintenance schedule to help drivers know when it’s time to have certain services performed. Keeping up to date with service and routine maintenance can keep your Honda healthy and running at its best. The schedule is broken down into three categories of service items: A, B, and C. Items in group A need to be performed the most often, while those in group C can go for longer stretches before replacements are needed.
- Replace engine oil filter.
- Inspect front and rear brakes.
- Check parking brake adjustment.
- Inspect tie rod ends, steering gearbox, and boots.
- Inspect suspension components.
- Inspect driveshaft boots.
- Inspect brake hoses and lines.
- Check all fluid levels and condition of fluids; check for leaks.
- Inspect cooling system hoses and connections.
- Inspect exhaust system.
- Inspect fuel lines and connections.
- Replace air cleaner element.
- Replace spark plugs.
- Inspect and adjust drive belts.
The Importance of Service
Service at Wisconsin Heartland Honda Dealers
Don’t put off service when it’s time for your vehicle’s maintenance to be taken care of. Contact us or visit your nearest Wisconsin Heartland Honda Dealer for replacement of parts and service appointments to keep your Honda at its very best.