The 2018 Honda CR-V Cargo
The dynamic CR-V offers a spacious interior with plenty of room for both cargo and passengers. The hatchback door opens up onto the cargo area behind the rear seats that measures at 39.2 cubic feet. So whether you’re carting home groceries for the week or camping gear for the weekend, you’ll have room for everything you need. And for the times when you have more cargo than passengers, the rear seat is at a 60/40 split and allows for several different seating configurations for more versatility. With the entire second row folded down flat, the cargo area will balloon to measure 75.8 cubic feet. The cargo area also features:
- Cargo-Area Tie-Down Anchors
- Cargo-Area Lights
- Retractable Cargo-Area Cover
The CR-V is roomy, comfortable, and spacious in every row. With a seating capacity for five passengers and a total passenger volume that measures at 105.9 cubic feet, even tall adults in the rear seat will have plenty of room to sit comfortably and stretch out.
- Headroom – 40.1 inches in the front, 39.2 inches in the rear
- Legroom – 41.3 inches in the front, 40.4 inches in the rear
- Shoulder Room – 57.9 inches in the front, 55.6 inches in the rear
- Hip Room – 55.1 inches in the front, 49.5 inches in the rear
The CR-V features several storage options, compartments, and ways to stay organized inside the cabin, which ultimately frees up more space, eliminates clutter, and keeps the items you need within easy reach and easy to find.
- Driver-Side Garment Hook – Hang dry-cleaning or other garments on a convenient garment hook located behind the driver’s seat.
- Front Passenger’s Seatback Pocket – Store more items within easy reach to the rear passengers with a deep seatback pocket.
- Door Pocket Storage Bins – The doors of the CR-V also have built-in storage to keep smaller items together and off the floor by passengers’ feet.
- Lockable Glove Compartment – Keep valuable items or things you want to keep out of sight in a secure glove compartment.
- Beverage Holders – In the front and rear, the CR-V has a number of beverage holders for all passengers.
- Sunglasses Holder – Store sunglasses in a convenient holder, so you can reach for them easily when you need them.
- Multi-Function Center Console Storage with Sliding Armrest – Store and keep items such as electronics, chargers, and even loose change in a multi-function center console that keeps everything you need in orde
The CR-V has available interior accessories that help keep the cargo area organized and tidy, and makes any cleanup process fast and easy.
- Liner – Protect the cargo area with a liner that prevents stains or soil from damaging the original carpet. The liner also contains dirt and debris, and can be removed and cleaned.
- Net – Nestle items such as groceries or other things that need to be kept upright in the cargo net and prevent objects from shifting or tipping over on turns or stops.
- Organizer – A cargo organizer stores smaller cargo items in categories that makes finding what you need when you need it so much easier.
- Tray – A cargo tray can easily contain mud, dirt, debris, and snow and protect the cargo area from the elements we track in.
Exterior accessories that are available on the CR-V transform the roof to handle even more cargo. Large or awkwardly shaped items—from skis to kayaks—can attach to the roof rails and free up more cargo space inside.
- Cross Bars
- Roof Box
- Snowboard Attachment
- Ski Attachment
- Kayak Attachment
- Bike Attachment
- Surfboard Attachment