Technology Features of the 2018 Honda Civic Sedan
Civic Sedan Convenience Features
When you let your Honda Civic Sedan take care of life’s little inconveniences, you’ll have more free time to focus on what really matters: the friends and family members with whom you share your time on the road!
- Smart Entry with Walk-Away Auto Lock: Beginning in the Civic Sedan’s EX trim, you’ll receive Smart Entry technology and Walk-Away Auto Lock technology, standard. When your doors lock and unlock automatically, you’ll save time and effort when you’re in a hurry.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: In the Civic Sedan’s EX-T, EX-L, and Touring trims, front-seated and rear-seated passengers will each be able to ride in separate zones that are cooled or heated to their preferred temperatures!
- Automatic LED Headlights: The Civic Sedan Touring comes standard with a full set of LED headlights that power on and off automatically! These lights will also alternate automatically between high and low beams in response to oncoming traffic.
Civic Sedan Safety Features
You can drive with more confidence when you’ve got the advanced technologies of the 2018 Honda Civic Sedan keeping you and your passengers safe from harm.
- Honda Sensing: Honda has taken great strides toward making the roads safer for everyone by making Honda Sensing available in the Civic Sedan LX, and standard on Touring models. Adaptive Cruise Control, a Collision Mitigation Braking System, and a Road Departure Mitigation System are just a few of the features included here.
- Honda LaneWatch: A small camera mounted on your passenger’s sideview mirror makes it easy to check your blind spot before you move in between lanes. Whenever you activate your turn signal, this camera projects its live feed directly to a centrally located screen. It’s standard on the EX and up.
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control: Every Honda Civic Sedan trim level can detect a loss of traction on any of your four wheels, so whether you’re traveling on difficult terrain, going around a curve, or making a sharp turn, your vehicle will adjust its wheels to ensure that you stay in control.
Civic Sedan Connectivity and Entertainment Features
You don’t have to break the bank to give your passengers the touring experience they’ve always wanted! High-end entertainment and connectivity features make it easy to get excited about road trips and commutes alike.
- HondaLink: The HondaLink smartphone app can connect to any Civic Sedan trim other than the baseline LX. Once you’ve integrated your smartphone and your vehicle, you’ll enjoy quick and easy access to detailed vehicle guides, parking reminders, 24-hour roadside assistance, and much more.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System: This isn’t just any navigation system! In addition to turn-by-turn directions, this system offers Honda HD digital traffic projection, voice-recognition technology, and HD Radio. It’s available on the EX-L and up, and it is a standard feature on Touring models.
- Premium Audio System: The Honda Civic Sedan Touring’s Premium Audio System comes equipped with 10 speakers (including a subwoofer) and runs on 450 watts of power, ensuring incredible audio quality. It replaces the 180-watt eight-speaker audio system found in every other trim level above the LX.
Take the 2018 Honda Civic Sedan for a Test Drive
Experience the 2018 Honda Civic Sedan’s technology features for yourself! This one-of-a-kind midsize car is available now at your local Wisconsin Heartland Honda Dealer, and when you get in touch with us, you can take it out for a test drive today! Be sure to check out our current offers and financing options before you visit.