Explore the Accommodating 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Trim Levels
The Available Trims
The2017 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
The base model for the lineup is the LX, which introduces us to a sleek yet refined exterior that’s sure to catch the eyes of onlookers and stand the test of time. Aside from its great exterior looks, the base model of the 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback offers plenty of great features such as:
- 1.5L, 174 hp turbocharged engine – The base engine is nothing less than you’d expect from Honda. It’s high powered, delivering up to 174 hp, but remains fuel efficient, achieving an EPA-estimated 40 mpg on the highway (on models equipped with a CVT).*
- 6-speed manual transmission – To provide drivers with more control over how their vehicle drives, the LX comes standard with a 6-speed manual transmission. However, the LX also offers an available CVT.
- Automatic climate control – Keeping your vehicle at the most comfortable temperature is a no-brainer thanks to a climate control system that keeps your best interests in mind.
The 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
The second trim level in the Civic Hatchback lineup offers everything available on the LX, plus a few goodies that are sure to entice those looking for well-balanced power. Some of the great offerings on the Sport include:
- 1.5L, 180 hp turbocharged engine – To provide drivers with even more fuel-efficient power, the Sport’s engine cranks out up to 180 hp while still maintaining an EPA-estimated 39 mpg on the highway (for models with 6MT).*
- Sporty extras – With a name like “Sport,” it only makes sense that this trim level comes equipped with some handy sporty performance features like underbody spoilers, 18-inch alloy wheels, and more.
- Enhanced Safety – Ensuring drivers and their passengers are safe during unexpected weather turns is easy with helpful safety add-ons like high-powered and bright fog lights.
The 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
The EX takes everything that the LX offers and adds a sophisticated twist to the mix. Keep reading to see what new features to expect on this trim.
- Power Moonroof – Let the sun shine or let the moonlight flow through the EX’s power moonroof, a feature that’s sure to add additional pleasure to each ride.
- Bigger Functionality – The EX wants accessibility to the things we use most often to be easy, which is why it comes equipped with a giant 7-inch Display Audio touchscreen.
- Even More Safety – The EX steps up the safety game with innovative safety technology such as the Honda LaneWatch system.
The 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX-L Navi
A big sister to the EX, the EX-L Navi offers everything found in the EX plus even more, including:
- Sophisticated Interior – To provide drivers and their passengers with a truly luxurious experience, the EX-L Navi creates an even more refined interior with the addition of leather trimming. The upgraded interior also comes with comfort-enhancing features like heated front seats and an eight-way power driver’s seat.
- More Technology – The increase in sophistication continues with the addition of more innovative and impressive technology, such as a satellite-linked navigation system that can get drivers from point A to point B with ease.
The 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
For the grand finale of this great lineup there’s the Sport Touring trim. It includes everything you can find on the EX-L Navi and somehow still has space for more fantastic features like:
- Sportier Performance – Taking tips from the Sport trim, the Sport Touring keeps the sporty offerings flowing with additions like a center outlet dual exhaust system, dual-mode paddle shifters, and even more.
- Premium Technology – To add the finishing touches onto a truly amazing vehicle, the Sport Touring offers drivers a few more high-tech features like the Honda Sensing suite and a 540-watt Premium Audio system.
Your Ideal Honda Awaits at Wisconsin Heartland Honda Dealers
It’s clear that the 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback is able to provide a wide variety of models to choose from, making it a sure bet that there’s a vehicle for every kind of driver. Don’t believe us? Check out plenty of other positive reviews of the 2017 Civic Hatchback from Edmunds and Car and Driver.Come to Wisconsin Heartland Honda Dealers learn about our current specials and get matched up with your perfect Honda today!
*30 city/39 highway/33 combined mpg rating for LX and Sport with 6-speed manual transmission. 31 city/40 highway/34 combined mpg rating for LX, EX and EX-L Navi with CVT models. 30 city/36 highway/32 combined mpg rating for Sport and Sport Touring CVT models. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.