2020 Honda Pilot Cargo Space
8-passenger LX, EX, EX-L, and Touring trims feature:
- Up to 18.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row.
- Up to 55.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 109.0 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
7-passenger Elite and Black Edition trims feature:
- Up to 18.0 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 3rd row.
- Up to 55.0 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 108.5 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
Look beyond the main cargo area and you’ll still find the Pilot focusing on utility with a wide range of smaller storage solutions, including:
- Sunglasses Holder
- Multi-Functional Center Console Storage
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Beverage Holders
- Garment Hooks
- Driver’s and Front Passenger’s Seatback Pockets
- Bike Attachment – Roof Mount: Use the Fork Mount or Frame Mount to hold up to two bikes.
- Crossbars: Designed to fit perfectly with Honda Pilot roof rails, Crossbars offer a 165 lbs. maximum load capacity.
- Kayak Attachment: Make getting out onto the water easier by adding an attachment that takes kayaks up to 36 inches wide weighing up to 86 lbs.
- Roof Box: Make use of up to 13 cubic feet of lockable storage space with the Short Roof Box or 16 cubic feet with the Medium Roof Box.
Ski/Snowboard Attachment: Hold up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards securely in place.
Surfboard Attachment: Handle two boards up to 34 inches wide.
Tent: The 10 ft by 10 ft tent sleeps 6 people and comes with a 6 ft by 6 ft rainfly to extend the usable area.
Trailer Hitch: Take full command of the Honda Pilot’s intimidating 5,000 lbs. maximum tow rating.