2019 Honda Fit Offers Spacious Cargo Dimensions
No matter which model of the Honda Fit is right for you, there are a number of interior accessories available that drivers can add to the interior. Organize your belongings with a cargo net or cargo organizer and prevent the wear and tear that comes from active lifestyles with seat covers, a cargo liner, and more.
- Armrest Compartment
- Cargo Cover
- Cargo Liner
- Cargo Net
- Cargo Organizer – Soft
- Cargo Tray
- Center Console Pocket Liner
- Rear Seatback Protector
- Seat Covers – Rear
Cargo Space Dimensions
The Honda Fit offers a compact stance on the road but inside is anything but compact with plenty of space for both passengers and cargo. With the rear seats up, the Fit’s cargo area measures at 16.6 cubic feet. That’s comparable to a generous trunk area in a mid-size sedan. And for the times when you need more cargo space, the Fit has a total cargo volume measuring at 52.7 cubic feet with the second row folded down flat.
- Cargo Volume – 16.6 cubic feet with seat up / 52.7 cubic feet with 2nd row seat folded flat
The Honda Fit features a second row magic seat that transforms the interior into many different seating and cargo configurations to accommodate more cargo when you need it. The rear seat is at a 60/40 split
- Utility Mode – For the largest amount of cargo space, fold the rear seat down completely flat to reveal up to 52.7 cubic feet. That’s enough space for multiple mountain bikes or even a small couch.
- Long Mode – The Fit can accommodate long cargo items such as a ladder or surfboard. Fold down the passenger side seat in both the front and second row and reveal a cargo area that reaches from the glove box to the rear hatchback door.
- Tall Mode – For tall items, flip the rear seat up to store items upright on the floor. In this mode, the Fit can accommodate items that are up to 4 feet tall.
- Refresh Mode – If you’re on a long journey and need to pull over for a rest, the Fit has you covered. The driver and front passenger’s seat reclines backward all the way to connect with the second row seat and creates a lounging surface so you can stretch out and get refreshed for the next leg of your journey.