The 2019 Honda Accord Trim Levels
Standard Comfort and Convenience
The standard LX model starts the entire Accord model lineup on the right foot with a long list of standard features and amenities. Dual-zone automatic climate control keeps everyone comfortable inside the cabin. And push button start is perfect for busy drivers on the go.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control System
- Push Button Start
- Cruise Control
- 12-Volt Power Outlets
- Rear Window Defroster
- Illuminated Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls
Standard Entertainment and Connectivity
The LX also includes ways to stay entertained and safely connected when behind the wheel. Stream your favorite musical artists with Bluetooth streaming audio or discover new ones with Pandora compatibility.
- 160-Watt Audio System with 4 Speakers
- 7-inch Screen with Customizable Feature Settings
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink and Streaming Audio
- Pandora Compatibility
As one of the safest vehicles on the road, drivers can expect to find a long list of standard safety features that help the Accord perform at its best and avoid safety risks, even in inclement weather and less than ideal road conditions.
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Dynamic Guidelines
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Vehicle Stability Assist with Traction Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
Standard Honda Sensing
Every model of the Accord also comes equipped with the Honda Sensing suite of driver-assistive technology that helps drivers drive more safely on the road. The package includes systems that warn, prevent, and mitigate impacts and collisions to keep everyone safer.
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Traffic Sign Recognition System
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
The Hybrid is the next trim level in the lineup and increases the Accord’s already impressive fuel economy. The hybrid engine is also available on the EX, EX-L, and Touring models for drivers who want to drive an efficient vehicle which is a better choice for the environment and allows drivers to drive longer distances with less frequent visits to the gas station.
Remote Engine Start
Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock
Lockable Glove Compartment
The Sport model is a great choice for drivers who love to drive. With performance-enhancing features and driver-centric amenities such as sport pedals, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more. The Sport model also adds more technology including smartphone integration and text message function.
Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel and Shift Knob
Driver’s Seat with 12-Way Power Adjustment, including 4-Way Power Lumbar Support
Available Heated Seats
SMS Text Message Function
180-Watt Audio System with 8 Speakers
8-inch Display Audio Touchscreen with Customizable Feature Settings
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Integration
The EX model is a mid-level trim to consider for drivers who want the technology and luxury upgrades but don’t necessarily need the sporty features on the Sport model. The EX includes the technology and luxury upgrades on the Sport along with heated front seats, a power moonroof, and much more.
- Heated, Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors
- One-Touch Power Moonroof with Tilt Feature
- Active Shutter Grille
- Driver-Side Seat back Pocket
- Front Heated Seats
- 2.5-Amp USB Smartphone/Audio Interface in the Front Console and Center Console
- Blind Spot Information System with Cross Traffic Monitor
The EX-L picks up where the EX leaves off in terms of comfort, luxury, and technology. Drivers can expect an upgraded leather-trimmed interior, a more sophisticated audio system, and much more.
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- 450-Watt Premium Audio System with 10 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Heated, Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors with Integrated LED Turn Indicators
At the top-of-the-line is the Touring model and includes the most features and equipment. With a navigation system, drivers are guided to their destination using the best routes with real-time traffic data. And a mobile hotspot capability allows you to get online wherever the Accord takes you.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition
- Ventilated Front Seats
- Mobile Hotspot Capability
- Wireless Phone Charger