Trim Levels of the 2018 Honda Pilot
Honda Pilot LX
The Pilot’s baseline LX trim is priced at $30,900 MSRP for 2WD models.* It’s an efficient, smartly equipped option for families who need to be ready for anything.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: A multi-angle rearview camera comes standard in every Honda Pilot, and lets you take advantage of wide-angle, normal, and top-down views. Drivers who upgrade to the EX trim level or higher will see their camera’s standard guidelines replaced with dynamic guidelines that move along with your steering wheel.
- Power and Efficiency: The Pilot’s standard 3.5L V6 engine produces 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. It utilizes direct fuel injection, a drive-by-wire throttle system, and an active control engine mount system. With its EPA-estimated 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway on 2WD models,** it’s one of the more efficient three-row SUVs on the market.
- 8-Passenger Seating: Drivers who choose the 2018 Honda Pilot LX will be able to seat up to eight passengers, and they’ll have access to a total passenger volume of 152.9 cubic feet. Right from the start, its interior includes a 60/40-split third-row bench seat that makes it easy to shift space between your passenger area and your cargo bay.
Honda Pilot EX
2WD Pilot EX models are priced at $33,330 MSRP,* but this trim is loaded with safety and convenience features that far exceed its nominal value.
- Remote Engine Start: Now you can start your Honda Pilot’s engine with the press of a button on your key fob. Smart Entry and Walk Away Auto Lock also come standard at this trim level, so you’ll never have to search through your pockets in the cold.
- Honda LaneWatch: LaneWatch technology puts your righthand blind spot in clear view! When you activate your turn signal, a small screen shows the live feed from a camera on your sideview mirror.
- HondaLink: The HondaLink app lets you connect your Honda Pilot to a compatible smartphone! You’ll enjoy instant access to a wide variety of vehicle guides and information. It can even help you schedule service and keep track of your parking location!
Honda Pilot EX-L
Loading and unloading passengers and cargo is easier than ever when you put the EX-L’s convenience features to work for you. You can enjoy these significant interior upgrades for just $36,760 MSRP on 2WD models.*
- One-Touch Second-Row Seats: When you’re loading passengers into the Pilot’s third row, these one-touch second-row seats can move to the side to make room down the middle of the cabin. Drivers who upgrade to this trim level will also receive heated front seating, a four-way power-adjustable front passenger’s seat, and a 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat (standard on the EX and up).
- Leather-Trimmed Interior: The stylish EX-L trim level has been equipped with leather-trimmed seating, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a leather-wrapped shift knob. Additional comfort and convenience is provided by the standard one-touch power moonroof and auto-dimming rearview mirror.
- Power Tailgate: Save your hands when you’re loading up your vehicle with cargo! This standard power tailgate can be activated with a button on your key fob. You’ll have access to up to 109 cubic feet of cargo storage space.
Honda Pilot Touring
The high-end Touring trim includes many of the most powerful safety and connectivity technologies available today, and it’s priced at just $41,970 MSRP for 2WD models.* In addition to a host of new interior features, this upgrade includes a 9-speed automatic transmission and steering wheel–mounted paddle shifters.
- Honda Sensing: The Honda Sensing system is available as an upgrade from the EX and up, but it comes standard on Touring and Elite models. It includes a Collision Mitigation Braking System, Adaptive Cruise Control, a Lane Keeping Assist System, a Road Departure Mitigation System, a Forward Collision Warning, and a Lane Departure Warning.
- Upscale Entertainment: The Honda Pilot’s Touring trim comes standard with a 540-watt premium 10-speaker audio system and a Blu-ray rear entertainment system with a 115-volt power outlet and an HDMI interface.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation: The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System in the Honda Pilot uses voice-recognition technology to maximize your flexibility and control. With this system, you’ll have access to turn-by-turn directions, HD digital traffic projection, and the convenience of local search.
Honda Pilot Elite
The Honda Pilot’s Elite trim level has been outfitted with all the finishing touches you’ll need to feel at home away from home.
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD: The benefits of Intelligent Variable Torque Management (I-VTM4) all-wheel drive include improved stability, increased safety, and superior off-road ability. With AWD, your intelligent traction control will function in the mud, the sand, and the snow.
- Blind Spot Monitoring System: Keeping tabs on the activity in your blind spot has never been easier! A small indicator on each side-view mirror lights up whenever a vehicle is detected on either side. The cross-traffic monitor ensures that you stay away of cars or pedestrians behind your Pilot, too.
- Heated and Ventilated Interior Features: The front seats of the Pilot’s Elite trim have been decorated with perforated leather and designed with six temperature settings—three for heating and three for ventilation. The Elite also comes standard with heated second-row captain’s chairs.
Get Behind the Wheel!
It’s easy to get a great deal on your favorite 2018 Honda Pilot trim level when you take advantage of our current offers! Each of the models detailed above is currently available to test drive at your local Wisconsin Heartland Honda Dealer, and there’s never been a better time to act. Find out which of the Pilot’s trim levels is the right choice for your family by getting in touch with one of our representatives today.
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $975.00 destination charge, and options. Dealers set own prices.
**Based on 2018 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.