Choose Your 2017 Honda Ridgeline Trim Levels
The base-level 2017 Honda Ridgeline trim, the Ridgeline RT represents the foundation the six successive trims build onto. A 280-hp 3.5L V6, a 64-inch-long truck bed, and a standard 3,500-pound towing capacity make this a truck fit for the job site, while the five-passenger cab and advanced safety features make it a smart choice for a family vehicle. Highlights of the RT trim include:
- Bluetooth: Sync up your smartphone for hands-free calls and streaming audio wherever the Ridgeline takes you.
- Rearview Camera: The standard multi-angle rearview camera makes it easy to back up and parallel park—hooking up the trailer will be a breeze.
- Seven-Speaker Sound System: Drive around in style with your favorite soundtrack pumping through the 200-watt stereo and its seven speakers.
It’s tough to argue against the Ridgeline RT, featuring some of the latest in auto tech and capabilities that leave its competition looking weak. Add on the available all-wheel drive for improved traction (and improved towing at 5,000 pounds), and the Ridgeline RT looks quite impressive indeed.
Stepping up to the RTS adds on body-color handles for the door and tailgate as well as 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels and the following features:
- HomeLink Remote: Program as many as three gate codes and garage door remotes into the HomeLink system so you need just one remote.
- Smart Entry: Walk up to the Ridgeline RTS and Smart Entry knows your key fob is near, letting you unlock the door and hop into the driver’s seat without needing to dig for keys.
- Tri-Zone Climate Control: Set the cabin comfort level just where it needs to be with three zones for passengers—one for the rear seat, one for the front passenger, and one for the driver.
There’s a certain sense of style that comes with a pickup truck, and the Sport is the 2017 Honda Ridgeline trim that really lives up to its name, giving drivers a stylish new truck with features like these:
- 18-inch Alloy Wheels: Gray-painted alloy wheels offer a darker, sleeker Ridgeline.
- Black Exterior Trim: Honda’s truck gives off a cool, mysterious vibe with unique exterior trim elements decked out in black.
- Footwell Lighting: LED lighting illuminates the front footwells in red for that classic, racetrack red-and-black look.
The RTL trim rides atop 18-inch six-spoke alloy wheels and starts piling the modern luxuries onto the tech features of the Ridgeline, including:
- Leather Upholstery: All five seats of the Ridgeline RTL cab are wrapped in genuine leather upholstery, bringing an extra touch of class and improved durability to the truck.
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel: Keep a firm grip on the steering wheel when heading off-road or towing a heavy trailer with the RTL’s leather wrapping.
- Heated Front Seating: Warm up in the cabin during even the chilliest Wisconsin winters with the heated front seats.
Not only do the front seats of the Ridgeline RTL keep you warm, they feature power-adjustable controls to get comfortable during any season. RTL AWD models include upgraded acoustic glass and heated side mirrors, too.
The RTL-T upgrades the RTL with advanced driver assist features and improved connectivity with amenities like these:
- Apple CarPlay / Android Auto: These advanced connectivity features speak directly to your Apple or Android smartphone and bring familiar apps (like maps and messages) directly to the touchscreen interface of the Ridgeline.
- HondaLink: Honda’s exclusive telematics system bridges the gap between your phone and truck with streaming Internet radio, social media feeds, and automatic maintenance scheduling with a few taps on the HondaLink app.
- Honda LaneWatch: Exclusive to the RTL-T trim, this safety feature mounts a camera on the passenger-side mirror to scope out the blind spot; simply signal to merge right or press a button and get a direct look at what’s in the passenger-side blind spot.
A 540-watt sound system, body-color parking sensors, chrome accents, and a one-touch power moonroof are just the start of the Ridgeline RTL-E, which also adds the following features to the truck:
- Honda Sensing: These advanced safety features give the driver another set of eyes on the road with Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keeping Assist, Forward Collision Warning, Collision Mitigation Braking, and more.
- Driver Memory Settings: Put the Ridgeline back exactly where it belongs after handing the keys off; this driver memory feature reverts seat position and other settings to your preferred choices.
- Truck Bed Audio System: This unique audio system transforms the bed of the Ridgeline into a set of six speakers, waterproof and ready for fun—like your next tailgate.
Ridgeline Black Edition
The Back Edition is the epitome of the 2017 Honda Ridgeline trims, taking the features of the RTL-E and wrapping them in a style that’s as cool as a nice pair of shades. Updates include:
- New Leather Trim: The cabin features black leather trim with red stitching for a contrasting color that looks great at just a glance.
- Black Chrome Accents: Chrome accents get shrouded in night for an extra touch of style that sets the Black Edition apart from the average truck.
- Exclusive Wheels: The 18-inch black-painted alloy wheels are unique to the Ridgeline Black Edition and complete its midnight styling.