The base model of the Honda Fit, the LX, outdoes most base-model cars in the standard and optional features it offers. The LX is perfect for drivers looking for their first small car on a budget, but who want added value from features like:
- Econ button (CVT models): Take control of how the Fit distributes power, gain increased efficiency, and stay environmentally friendly.
- Six airbags: These offer protection and safety where you need it most.
- ACE Body Structure: The signature Honda body design offers better collision compatibility and additional safety.
- Vehicle Stability Assist: Prevents over- or understeering for better handling and increased control.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Know when any of your tires are under- or over-inflated so that you always have the proper pressure and roadway traction.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: An extra set of eyes ensures that you can back up with confidence.
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink: Keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road while making calls.
- 12-Volt Power Outlets: Keep your gadgets powered on the go with these front center console outlets.
- 60/40-split 2nd-Row Magic Seat: Easily store your groceries or travel gear.
- 160-watt audio system with four speakers: Enjoy high-quality audio.
- 5-inch color LCD screen: See important diagnostic information or entertainment and mobile apps on this easy-to-view display.
- Advanced Audio: Expand your entertainment options with a USB interface and an MP3/aux input jack.